Mice training is for the sector professionals of the tourism industry and Clavis Consultancy creates special programs for new entrants as well as for the stakeholders of tourism.
Organizers, tourism agencies, hotels, congress and meeting centers, destination managers and all other stakeholders of the sector need professionals who know the subject as well as technical and physical infrastructure in order to be successful in Mice tourism.
Clavis Consultancy primarily focuses on understanding the needs and plans customized solutions and training programs for you. It supports its educational contents with theoretical knowledge, real industry experiences and lived examples.
Mice training seminars and workshops are carefully planned by taking into consideration the needs of the companies, public and professional organizations, institutions such as tourism agencies, municipalities, cities, congress centers and hotels as well as for other industry stakeholders.
Clavis Consultancy prepares its training programs and seminars by taking into account the current trends of the sector and the developments in the world. All the training, seminars and/or workshops are meticulously shaped according to the nature of the project and offered as a full package
Headlines of Mice Training
- Branding process management
- Marketing and sales
- Planning and operation
- Event and congress budgeting, financial statements and profit- loss analysis
- Project Finance
- Collaborations with third parties, process and cost management
- Marketing, sales and management for conference halls and event areas in hotels
- Promotion and marketing activities to attract international events and congresses
- Management of international events and congresses
- Destination marketing
- Practical ways to design marketing plans for cities.
- Subject, content, venue and time planning in event management
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Technological developments and digital solutions
- Creation of sustainable tourism brands
- Communication and public relations plans.
- Human resources training
Do You Have Any Questions?
Clavis On Social Media